Saturday, August 18, 2012

My daughter had gluten issues all summer, so I could not do my normal baking.  Our church's bake sale gave me the perfect opportunity to create my favorite summer treats. I adjusted the watermelon cookies recipe slightly, but here's a link for directions on making them. They were really cute in the packaging I found at HomeGoods.  
 

I also make these Coconut Lime cookies that were wonderful! Check them out and this link for the recipe.

 

I also love making these Sunflower cupcakes!

 

My daughter said they looked like mini-cupcakes, but they were just smaller than usual.  I don't know how they all did at the bake sale, but I was glad to get some baking out of my system!  Here's the instructions for the sunflower cupcakes.  It also works great for poinsettia cupcakes at Christmas too.
Click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment