Friday, August 15, 2014

It's Time for Fall!

I hate to say goodbye to Summer, but luckily I live in Georgia and I won't have to for quite a while. Even though it can stay quite warm, I still like to welcome the new season by decorating my home.  Here are some new wreaths for the new Fall Season.  Let me know if you like them.  Also, they are all available on my Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/CreatedTwists.

My Basic Burlap Wreath Dressed Up with Ribbon and Pip Berries.




I love the Scroll Burlap Wreath for Fall and I added the mini pumpkin garland this year. 



The Orange looks great on this Gray Chevron Burlap Wreath. I also added the mini pumpkin garland to this customer favorite and love how it turned out!



Happy Fall Y'all!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I absolutley love your wreaths but I can't find the 'how to'. Please share. Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to play this beautiful product...ho Can i do? Or Can i Buy this? I leave My email for information hardea@hotmail.it thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any thoughts on how to keep the chevron burlap from yellowing? Even my wreaths that aren't in direct sun have this problem.

    ReplyDelete