Monday, August 18, 2014

Indian Summer and Fall Burlap Wreath


Here's my last wreath for the summer and I'm offering it up as a Fall wreath. I hate to say good-bye to the summer, especially since it really is still summer! As a crafter however, I have to move onto the Fall and offer up the next season's wreaths.  Here's my last hoorah for the summer.  A Fall/Indian Summer Burlap Wreath  with orange and yellow flowers paired with a bright silk plaid ribbon. I love it and hope you do too.  It will be on my front door unless it sells. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary, I was wondering where you purchase your burlap? I made a wreath for myself and now many of my friends are requesting for me to make them one too. I would love to cut the cost of the burlap down. I can be emailed at jelrod1224@yahoo.com. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete